CYBER SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Cyber Security Risk Management Services
WT CybSec Company provides comprehensive Cyber Security Risk Management services, empowering organizations to identify, assess, and mitigate potential risks in the dynamic digital landscape. Our team of experts specializes in analyzing and managing cyber threats, enabling our clients to operate securely and confidently.
How do we work?
1. Understanding the Organization Context
Before commencing any Risk Management activity, it is vital to comprehend the organization’s capabilities, goals, and strategies for achieving them. At WT Cybero Company, we ensure that Risk Management aligns with the organization’s wider goals, objectives, and strategies. We recognize the importance of managing risks associated with inadequate performance in delivering objectives or specific activities. To accomplish this, we define criteria for risk acceptability and develop options for Risk Treatment through our Information Security Risk Management strategy.
2. Assessing Service Criticality
Service criticality plays a significant role in our comprehensive Risk Management approach. It evaluates the importance of a service to the organization from a security perspective. At WT Cybero Company, we assess service criticality based on factors such as availability, integrity, and confidentiality (AIC). By considering the criticality of services and assets, we accurately prioritize risks. Risks associated with high critical services/assets receive higher ratings compared to risks in low critical services.
3. Analyzing Threats and Threat Sources
Threats can arise from various sources, whether external or internal, intentional or unintentional. They can be influenced by natural events, political factors, economic conditions, or competitive dynamics. At WT Cybero Company, we understand that threats are an ever-present challenge beyond the direct control of risk practitioners or asset owners. Our thorough threat assessment enables us to identify potential vulnerabilities and devise effective risk mitigation strategies.
We analyze a range of threats, including:
- Eavesdropping: Utilizing various tools to intercept and gather information passing through a network.
- Masquerade: Illegitimately accessing vulnerable systems by exploiting valid user authentication schemes, also known as spoofing.
- Unauthorized Access: Exploiting vulnerabilities to gain unprivileged access to a system, potentially resulting in unauthorized activities.
- Denial of Service: Deliberately disrupting or denying service to legitimate users through targeted attacks.
- Manipulation: Maliciously modifying data or system configurations to manipulate processes or compromise integrity.
- Reconnaissance: Conducting scans and information gathering to gain a comprehensive understanding of a target.
- Fraud: Engaging in activities that result in repudiation due to a lack of monitoring or tracing prohibited operations.
- Loss of Information: Environmental factors or malicious disclosure that may lead to the loss of critical information.
4. Identifying Vulnerabilities and Evaluating Ratings
Assets within an organization possess varying degrees of vulnerability. We identify and evaluate vulnerabilities by considering control conditions that represent different levels of vulnerability. Additionally, we factor in the extent of exposure, which influences the probability of a vulnerability being compromised.
5. Estimating Risk
During the Risk Estimation phase, we utilize the results of the Analysis phase, incorporating Threat and Vulnerability Ratings, to determine the likelihood-based specific criteria. This estimation process provides insights into the potential impact and likelihood of specific risk scenarios.
6. Assessment Impact
To assess the impact of a risk, we consider factors such as Service/Asset Criticality Value (SACV), threat rating, and vulnerability rating. This evaluation aids in determining the potential consequences of a risk event.
7. Evaluating Likelihood
Assessing the likelihood of a threat event is a crucial aspect of Risk Management. We analyze past occurrences of threat events as an indicator of future trends. While some events, such as natural disasters, have a low probability of occurrence, others may have a higher likelihood based on historical data.
8. Conducting Risk Evaluation
The Risk Evaluation phase builds upon the Estimation phase, incorporating Impact and Likelihood Ratings. Through this process, we assign a Residual Risk value by considering the effectiveness of existing controls and the potential impact of identified risks.
During our Risk Assessment activities, we also consider:
- Risk Categorization
- Risk Rating
- Risk Scenario
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Identification
- Accepting the Risk
- Residual Risk Calculation
- Risk Register
- Risk Monitoring & Review
- Risk Monitoring Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Risk Reporting to Management
Partner with us to protect your digital future
Partner with WT Cybero Company for our Cyber Security Risk Management services. We offer tailored solutions to effectively identify, assess, and manage risks specific to your organization. Our team of experts will closely collaborate with you to develop customized risk management strategies aligned with your goals and objectives. With WT Cybero Company as your trusted partner, you can navigate the complex cybersecurity landscape with confidence and protect your valuable assets.